Compassionate & Exceptional Care
We treat your pets like family. Our goal is to treat each and every pet as if they were our own. You can rest assured that all our staff members are experienced, well-trained and knowledgeable. Our doctors, technicians and assistants receive ongoing training to remain current on issues and advancements.
Comprehensive Services in One Location
The majority of your pet’s health care needs can be addressed at our facility. If needed, visiting specialists are available to provide specialty surgical, cardiology, advanced ultrasound and internal medicine services in our hospital. Learn more about our care services.
- Our state-of-the-art facility was designed with you and your pet in mind.
- Exam rooms provide a comfortable space for you and your pet during routine care.
- The main treatment area provides ample space for a variety of procedures.
- The latest equipment and technology enable us to give your pet the best possible care.
- When it’s time to say goodbye to your beloved pet, our comfort room offers a homelike setting and privacy.
Our warm and inviting facility was built with pets and people in mind, featuring a series of beautiful client spaces that are integrated into a functional treatment/ICU area. All of the support spaces are easily accessible from the treatment area, and the staff has complete visual access for quick response.
Gold‐Certified Cat Friendly Practice
Rivertown Animal Hospital is Gold – Certified as a Cat Friendly Practice by the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
Voted Best Veterinary Clinic!
We’ve been voted Best Veterinary Clinic four years running by readers of the Stillwater Gazette!
We couldn’t be happier with the care our pets received at Rivertown Animal Hospital. You treated our dogs as you would your own, and handled our countless questions and concerns with kindness and compassion.Todd & Kathy Wilson